Executive Director/Clinical Director
Cornerstone: Foundations for Families, a mental health facility serving Quincy, IL, and surrounding areas since 1947, is seeking a Licensed Clinician for the position of Executive Director and Clinical Director.
Specific areas of involvement for the Executive Director/Clinical Director include but are not limited to: personnel management, fiscal management, fundraising, public relations, marketing, and general administrative duties as applicable to the welfare of the agency’s daily operations. The Director will also function as the Clinical Director for all direct services responsibilities as dictated by the needs of the agency. This position also requires direct client services as a counselor. The breakdown of time spent on each role is approximately 80% Director responsibilities & 20% Direct Service This is a full-time position with a starting salary range of $70,000 to $80,000 per year.
- Lead the organization and oversee day-to-day operations
- Manage the administrative side of the organization and be responsible for hiring and supervising the organization’s staff
- Develop and implement programming in line with the organization’s strategic plans and mission
- Seek out funding sources including grant writing and community fundraising
- Develop and implement fundraising and financial strategies with the Development Director and Board of Directors
- Building relationships with stakeholders, including board members, donors, and community partners
- Oversee the implementation of a yearly budget with the Finance Director and Board of Directors
- Encourage and maintain a positive workplace culture centered around the well-being of the staff and clients
- Regularly review and maintain policies related to the direct service delivery aspects of the agency
- Provide clinical supervision and evaluation for staff in direct services roles
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Master’s of Social Work degree from an accredited school of social work, with two years of clinical experience, Illinois licensure as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), and at least three years experience in social work administration/management
- Master’s degree in a human services field from an accredited school and five years of work experience in human services administration and licensure as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of audiences
- Proven experience in managing budgets and financial performance
- Demonstrated ability to implement strategic plan initiatives
Cornerstone's mission is to help people meet life's challenges by providing the skills, support, and hope needed for effective, fulfilling lives. The organization’s mission is carried out by providing three services: mental health counseling, casework, and psychiatric evaluation, and medication management. Counseling services are offered to all ages for individual, marital, and family counseling. Casework services are focused primarily on children, youth, and families to support therapists’ work with the same children and families. Psychiatric services are offered to individuals of all ages.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to Board President, Kelsey Deters, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cornerstone: Foundation for Families provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Why We Do What We Do
"We have been blessed with all the support we received from Cornerstone. Amanda is a great asset to everyone. Again thank you very much for everything."
"Trina made us feel comfortable and was a true blessing to our family."
"I feel like there is hope when I talk to you."
"I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience here. My sessions were always handled with care in which I felt important, encouraged, heard and loved."
"I appreciate the friendliness of the staff (welcome at front desk) and confidentiality overall. This was just what I needed to overcome issues I’ve been dealing with. Your service was a great blessing for me."